Ravenwood Spirit :: Forum :: Fansite
Welcome to the Ravenwood Spirit Forum!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you haven't yet.

What is Ravenwood Spirit?

Ravenwood Spirit is a Forumotion Forum where Wizard101 Theurgists can discuss and share their information about Wizard101 and Life Magic.
Welcome to the Ravenwood Spirit Forum!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you haven't yet.

What is Ravenwood Spirit?

Ravenwood Spirit is a Forumotion Forum where Wizard101 Theurgists can discuss and share their information about Wizard101 and Life Magic.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Life Magic Related Forum and Fansite

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read the Forum Rules, and have a nice day!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:38 pm
Latest topics
» Mr. SpellBlade
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:29 pm by SpellBlade

» What would you like added to Ravenwood Spirit?
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:06 pm by Taylor

» Contribute to Ravenwood Spirit - Earn Energy
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:51 pm by Luke

» Hitler, 2012, and SOPA Topics
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:49 pm by Luke

» Welcome to Ravenwood Spirit
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:19 pm by Luke

» Guide to Ravenwood Spirit
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:59 pm by Luke

» Age Reminder
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:36 pm by Luke

» Forum Rules
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:51 pm by Luke

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luke
Administrator
Administrator
Luke

Energy : 4561

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Forum Rules

Pictures of Self and/or Innapropriate Pictures - Pictures of yourself, family, or friends are not allowed. Innapropriate drawings, images, and smileys are also not allowed.

Cultural Offense- Is not allowed

Backseat Moderating - To the right of every member's post there is a Report button, which can be used to report for any breaking of the Forum Rules.

Advertising and/or Outside Link - Links and advertising other websites including chat boxes and live voice chat are not allowed anywhere on the site. *This includes writing sitename.com. Just because it's not clickable it is still considered directing members off site. The same rules that apply in the forums also apply to visitor and private messages. If you have a link you want to post, send a private message to an administrator to get it approved before posting it.

Signature Size - Do not make your signature image bigger than 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall. If you would like to use a signature 200 pixels wide by 500 pixels wide or smaller, please contact an administrator. You can add text above or below your image but no more than a few lines. If your signature is taking up half the page it is too big.

Spam - Don’t spam the forums. “Spam” means: posting things that have nothing to do with the original post, double posting (posting two messages in a row), and over-using the smileys. Please use common sense with bumping, pay attention to when the thread was started and the usefulness of the thread. Bumping mini games because you want to play is okay.

Bumping Threads - This means writing BUMP or just posting something to bring your thread back to the top. You can bump once every 24 hours. Bumping more than that will result in a warning, and failure to do so may result in a temporary ban. After a thread has been bumped more than 5 times, give it some time. People don't post right away.

Spamming Other Members - Do not spam other members through visitor messages or private messages with advertising. This includes, but is not limited to, graphic shops, stories, blogs, chain letters and websites.

Rants - Please do not start a thread ranting about what other people are posting. If you don't like the topic move on to another thread. If their topic is breaking a forum rule please report it.

Deleted Posts - If your post or thread was deleted/closed please do not repost it, because it was deleted for a reason. Please do not post or start a thread about a deleted post/thread. If you have a question as to why it was deleted please PM a Staff Member, if they haven't PMed you already.

Cheats and Third Party Programs - Are not allowed to be discussed here.

Personal Information - Do not give your Ravenwood Spirit or Wizard101 Personal Information to anyone. Do do not post your personal information anywhere on the forums. Report anyone that asks for your personal information to a moderator immediately.

Arguments/Fights - Don't start fights, don't get involved in fights. If a fight starts, please notify a Staff Member.

Posting - The Staff Members have to be able to read your post in order to moderate. This means no intentional misspelling of words or posting in languages other than English.

Unwanted Criticism or CnC - We are a friendly forum, and responding to someone's post to simply offer UNINVITED criticism regarding spelling or grammar corrections is not permitted and will not be tolerated.

Request of Stickies, Announcements, Global Announcements - The Staff at Ravenwood Commons will Lock, Move, Delete, Unlock, or Split a Topic by request, but we will not Sticky, Announce, or Globally Announce by request.

Blog Rules
Addition to General Forum Rules

Purchasing Guidelines - Every Ravenwood Spirit Blog must be purchased in the Energy Shop for 850 Energy.

Blog Discussion - All Ravenwood Spirit Blogs must be discussed in the "Ravenwood Spirit Blog Discussion" Forum. Please remember that the "Ravenwood Spirit Blogs" Forum is not a discussion forum.

Unwanted Criticism or CnC - We are a friendly forum, and responding to someone's blog to simply offer UNINVITED criticism regarding spelling or grammar corrections is not permitted and will not be tolerated.

Additional

Reminder: The Staff at Ravenwood Spirit has final say on what is appropriate and what is not. Just because you receive a warning for a rule not specifically mentioned, it does not mean that you did not do anything wrong. The Staff has the right to remove or edit anything they see as inappropriate. Posting a warning sent you by staff could lead to an immediate ban.

Thank you,
Ravenwood Spirit Staff
Back to top Go down
https://ravenwoodspirit.board-directory.net

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenwood Spirit :: Forum :: Fansite :: Main Category :: News/Announcements-
Jump to: